Monday, May 2, 2011

Cycle day three

So I got to the gym a little late today, but got to meat two extraordinary young ladies while there, so I"m happy about that!

We talked our whole work out, and then one of the other ladies and I went outside to bask in the deliciously cool air, and I ate the chicken from my salad.

I did 2 miles YEAH ME! :)

I also called the doctor, and tomorrow I go in for an ultrasound, to do a clomid baseline ( Make sure that I don't have any more cysts on my ovaries) And then on monday may 9th, I will go in for my hsg.

I'm tired, and crampy,a nd all together not in the best of moods, however, I'm happy to say that working out while making me tired, also puts me in a better mood, most of the time. ;)

Have a beautiful day Guys!!~


Also.. Usama Bin Ladin is dead THANK YOU LADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment