Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cycle day 27

Period is due this saturday, but I don't think it's going to come, I mean it could of course come and surprise me, but I don't think so...

See everytime I have gotten pregnant I have gotten a cold sore, and guess what just started forming on my lip today? I know that's a silly reason to think you are pregnant, but the fact is that I haven't had a coldsore when I was not pregnant for 4 years.

Testing saturday, wish me luck :)

Symptoms include :
Really really weird vivid dreams
cold sore
light cramping but it's off and on
cervical mucus that seems to be pretty thick and creamy
Nausea off and on
Headaches
Fatigue
moodiness
and my boobs are swelling
the aureoles are widening, and getting those weird goose bump thingies ( This also happens to be during PMS though so meh)

No comments:

Post a Comment