Saturday, May 21, 2011

More about the cycles, and raptor jesus day, etc...

So I spotted a bit yesterday, and this morning, but now it's back to being all clear. A little crampy, but decided that the best way to help that is to cut back on the caffeine.

Im exhausted

I had TWs 7th bday party to attend this morning, and tonight I have Misty's 21st bday party to attend.

The deal is that i"m so damn tired, I won't be staying long, Just to ssay hi, hapy birfday, love ya, bye... then it's home to catch some sleep before logging into wow and continuing the leveling process.

Went for "coffee" ( I had a blue bery b monster smoothie like a good girl) With Andrea and Laura, that was lovely, I really really have missed them both.
But about half way through sitting outside, I started getting cranky and hot flashy, and nauseated, had to move inside. The nausea never did calm down, but I did get to chase off a solicitor... asshat trying to sell us 500 stickers... O.o

Anyways, I'm pooped, ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment