Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cycle Day 25

No spotting
Nausea
Feels like I"m breathing through Jello, and that's no ok
Extreme fatigue, I slept last night, so this is not ok with me.
headache - not horrible, but it comes and goes
urination - not frequent, but had to go within an hour of getting to work
Breast are super heavy though.

LIKE SUPER HEAVY I don't feel like my bra can hold them up haha
and seriously I may just vomit, this is the 6th day of nausea, and the first time it's been so bad that I think I might actually throw up.

I asked for a sign, I said if I'm pregnant then make me throw up, and I think it's going to happen. Of course I said if I'm not then to make my period start today, and that hasn't happened yet either, but I'm thinking I'm pregnant because the need to puke is so strong.

PLEASE SIGN MY PETITION TO MY GOD :) I petitioned her, and I signed up so many people last night that I can't imagine it not working :)

I have faith that my petition worked and that I am pregnant. Cannot wait til june 7th when I get to test! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment