Monday, May 23, 2011

cycle day 24 symptoms

So I went to the bathroom and had some bright pink spotting, not entirely sure what it's from, not really cramping, but am feeling a bit tight and pressury.

head is killing me, stomach wants to asplode and I am exhausted. All in all I feel like crap today. I will gladly take these feelings for a full 9 months if it ends in a child of my own, but I really hope I don't have to.

Making an appointment to pray tonight, because if I don't I won't ever have the time. Praying is something I have largely avoided doing. But I know that I am loved by something up there, god, goddess, sexless entity. Just have to figure out how to get into contact with that person, and talk to them. Fix what's wrong in my heart. Maybe then I can get over feeling like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment