Thursday, January 5, 2012

Been a heckuva day!

Sometimes I wonder about people. And those wonderings are not nice :(. I need to correct my tude! When it's my time of the month I am a TOTAL mean girl.... my only excuse is that I"m miserable, but that shouldn't be enough of a reason to think the thoughts I do! Must Correct! lol


Today was a hard day, I was drained and my customers were mostly snarky bratty butts. BUTTTTTTT I still made it through :).

Eugene did not have a great day today either, poor guy, he had some tough customers too! Today was hard for a lot of people. He forgot his lunch too! :( So when I got off of work I drove home, picked up his lunch, drove back to work heated it up and set it on his desk ( he was in a meeting). I hope that having some home cooked Lasagna will help his day get better! He needs it!

I am going to make some Brownies for the team Potluck tomorrow, because honestly I'm too tired, and too broke to make anything healthy lol. Besides, my Brownies were specifically requested. :D

I realized today, as I was investigating a scam and following the money trail that one thing I would ADORE doing is Auditing... I know I'm a total freak, but I love love love following the money trail!

Anywhoodles, I'm tired, and rambling, pain meds are working... HAve a wonderful day everyone! <3

~Sarah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment