Sunday, January 29, 2012

life moves on... :)

It's been a week since the heart break. A very very very stressful, hard, diet unfriendly, painful, but productive week.

I have been staying with a friend, and went ahead and got my life started up again. I've been at work all week, but haven't really been sleeping much. so instead of sleep, I have been kicking it into high gear! i got a new apartment, in my price range, right near my job, so I can save a lot of money on gas, it has quite a few wonderful amenities, as it's a "Luxury Apartment" Thank GODDESS for my tax return, I was able to put the down payment on my new place, and get some new things.

my Friends and Family are going to help me move in to the new place over the month of February. Which is awesome, because I have a broken wrist, so I can't really do it myself.

Eugene and I have spoken a few times since this happened, but don't worry, I'm not going back to him, I'm going to stay in my new apartment, and we are going to get a divorce, I just have to do the paperwork and file it.

it's on the third floor, it's huge, and it has a garden tub :) Perfect environment for figuring out who I am. Perfect place to find the me i have never known.

I'm moving forward, and it's hard, but it's happening! I was shocked that I could still smile, and that I could still laugh, and joke... Just moving on.

here are some pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment