Friday, January 20, 2012

todays work out... and food!

20 minutes on teh treadmill between 11 and 15 incline.. that's really really high, ( 15 is the highest on these machines) at 2.3-3.1 mph, that was awesome, then 3 sets of twelve on the thigh press at 55 pounds, 3 sets of twelve at 45 pounds on the rower thingy ( technical name) and 3 sets of twelve on the leg extender thingy ( I need the names of the machines) 12 reps of 10 pound weights on both arms, 26 weighted twisty lunges ( 4 pound ball) and now I think I'm going to die... I celebrated the bad assery with breakfast tacos for protein noms!

So for the past few days I've been subbing two meals a day with shakes, breakfast and dinner, well I worked out HARRRRD today, that was a lot of work in 45 minutes lol, I try to make sure my workouts are packed full of punch, that way I can do it for shorter time periods, with the same results! ( spoke with my Dietitian about this and she agrres, upping your incline means you can spend less time so long as you keep your target heartrate for at least 10-15 minutes) oh boy do I! Inclines .... I hate them so lol <3

Anywhoodles, I had those two DELICIOUS breakfast tacos, and STILL ended my day under calories before you add in exercise, and I didn't even add in all of my walking today!

I'm debating what sort of "fitness tracker" to get I KNOW for a fact I want to get a Heart Rate Monitor for myself, I'm just debating on getting that and the new Nike Fuel, or just dropping an extra 160 and getting the Motactv + HRM that comes with it( for 60-70 bucks extra of course) it would end up being like 310 for that stuff, plus my juicer... so about 500 bucks total, not sure if Motoactv is right for me, but holy crap it's got some cool gadgets on it, like a gps tracker and MP3 player, it even tracks what songs motivate you the most and puts them into a special play list... ( Can you tell which one I'm leaning towards? lol)

Anyways, Have a great day all!


Edit: I just called Motorloa to ask them just a few question about their product, and they didn't know it at all! They had me on hold for over 30 minutes, and they didn't even listen to me the first time or they wouldn't have had to put me on hold at all! As cool as their tech is, it's honestly not worth it for the HORRIBLE customer service I recieved :( I will not be buying one... however the Nike Fuel sounds like its right up my ally, and I can get a heart rate monitor + the Nike fuel for less than just the motoactv.... besides I already have an ipod, so I'll just stick with that! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment