Sunday, January 8, 2012

scrappy purse and card holder insert




So I busted out my new sewing machine, and my scraps ( known in my world as a *stash* one day I will show you me full stash its almost frightening how many scraps I have LOL) and I got busy today! The scrappy bug just hit me, and I made a new purse ( still needs to be lined, and have straps added, but I wanted to share the pretty colors)

I just saw the scraps, and in my head I saw what they could be and I sat down and did it :).

In the course of using the new machine I got to absolutely Squeeeeeeee over the amazing features undid not even know the machine had! Like when I was nearly done with the bag, the machine beeped and let me know my bobbing thread was running low!!! How amazing is that? One of my least favorite things , is not realizing my bobbing is empty LOL.

And the automatic needle threaded is amazing!!!!! And the automatic thread cutter leaves so much less wasted thread! I love this machine, no joke. It area like a DREAM my older model brother sewing machine was loud, and tempermental ( but well loved, I adored that machine and was sad to give it away). This machine hardly makes any noise, when you turn it on the needles move into place with a loud clink, but that's in the manual as normal, so far that is the only loud part on the machine. I cannot reccommend this baby enough!


Edit:

Ps : In case you are wondering, these are 4 fabrics, the three super bright ones were all puchased at the same time from Joanns, I used them in a gorgeous little quilt I made for my friend Crystal. :) The lighter one with flowers was just in a box of free fabric I found on Craigslist :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment