Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's officially January 2nd 2012.... Wow..

THIS IS MY YEAR TO LIVE OUTLOUD

So do you all remember how when you were a kid time seemed to absolutely CRAWL bye? And now... well now that I'm an adult and have responsibilities, and BILLS and DEBT and a credit score of.... 396 ( OMFG I JUST SAID THAT ON THE INTERNET), Now it flies by. Paycheck by paycheck, the bills keep coming, and the debt does get smaller, but the time... the time goes by quicker and quicker it seems.

In February I will be 24, I have this Credit score because I was a VERY stupid 18 year old who though plastic meant free money. But regardless of this mountain of personal debt, I have successfully paid off a car 10 months early, and I have a plan. :D Now to my New Years resolutions.

I resolve to:
Laugh like no one can hear me
Love like I'm going to die any moment
Live out loud, this means to live truthfully, with myself and others, to OWN my body, it's mine, I made it this way, I'm working to make it smaller, it's a process. I plan to grow Spiritually, this is what Living out loud means!
Eat Healthily more often than not.
Give up Diet Dr.Pepper( my poison)
pay off my debt.
So this payday I didn't put anything towards debt, it was the last payday in 2011, and I wasn't strong enough to kiss it good bye! :P But for the rest of this year, Every payday after Groceries and gas and bills, I will be paying off my debt! About 350 bucks at a time... so 700 dollars a month will be going towards Debt decrease, plus of course, all of my tax return, and my spring bonus ( if we get one) and my next Christmas Bonus. EVERYTHING that I would normally fritter away on useless things, I will happily put towards debt, to get my Credit Score repaired as soon as possible. So that I can get a loan for a house! Because my Ultimate reason to get out of all the debt I'm in now, is to get into a 30 year commitment of debt ;).

Now you are probably wondering why in the world I would get down and dirty with my numbers like that! the reason for it is because I want to be truthful. And Truthfully, I was a dumb ass teenager who didn't know what the hell she was doing when she got her first plastic, and it's biting me in the ass so hard it might actually take a chunk.

But I will pay it off, this year... It will be done! <3 Have a beautiful new year everyone! Hope your Resolutions are just as attainable as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment