Thursday, January 19, 2012

YAY!!!!!!

So today I skipped the gym....wanna know why?

I tried on my workout pants and they wouldn't stay up! ( That's an accomplishment with lycra!)

I went to walmart and spent 31 bucks on three new sports bras 1 new shirt and 1 new pair of pants all a size smaller! I feel SO AMAZING because it seems, that even though I haven't been losing pounds, I've been losing inches and gaining muscle!!! so stoked! so I"ll wash it all tonight and get ready to go to the gym again tomorrow! *STOKED*

Also I think I have already stated this, but I need to go ahead and restate it.

I HAVE A GOAL!!!
Micro Goal: No sweets for the rest of the week
Macro goal: no sweets for the rest of the month
Long term goal: NO LONGER ALLOWING SWEETS AND CARBS TO RULE MY LIFE!

seriously, it's gone on long enough! I'm over it!... <3

See yall later I'm going to Vlog, and shower and get to sleep! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment