Monday, January 16, 2012

It's the time again! Cooking like crazy tonight!

So it's that time again, and I"m cooking like crazy to get our months worth of dunners cooked cooled, portioned and in the freezer! It's been a good weekend, very busy, but good. Got to spend time with Malachai, and that was nice.

Anyone else ready for a vacation? lol! I know I know the holidays are barely over! but seriously, a vacation sounds mighty good right about now. After my surgery, after I get to my goal weight, I plan to take a real vacation, til then I'll just teach myself how to eat properly, and how to live the life I want to live. :D

I know lots and lots of people make goals, and give themselves prizes for reaching those goals, I honestly work better if there's a carrot dangling in front of me :) So right now, my carrot is a vacation! ( long term) Next payday ( isn't is crazy how fast your paycheck dwindles?) I'm going to get a heart rate monitor, because I feel like I need one in the gym, to make sure I'm kicking it up to that next level! I'm still on 1200 calories a day, ( I succeed most days in keeping it there) but my weight loss has slown down and I THINK it's because my work outs in the gym aren't as powerful as they were when I started, because my body has gotten used to it.

Anyways, on the stove now is a huge ( I mean huge) pot of tomato sauce, from scratch, with 6 mushrooms, a head of garlic, italian herbs and spices ( Dried, I'm too lazy to garden) and cracked pepper. It also has the meatless ground in it to go ahead and start the full flavored sauce process, i usually let my sauce simmer for 15 minutes at a time, then I stir it up and give it a taste, see how I like it. :)

oh! This week I start my meal replacement shakes, starting with one meal a day, which for me I"m not sure what that will be yet, we have to see, but by the end of the week we will move up to breakfast and dinner b eing replaced, the only meal I need to eat is lunch at work :).

ok back to cooking <3

No comments:

Post a Comment