Monday, January 16, 2012

Just catching up

So lately I"ve been doing ahigh protein low calorie, low carb diet ( Life style change) And it seems to be working.

I went a week with no sweets, but broke down over the weekend, I need to make sure my family does NOT bring sweets into the house, it kills me, I have no control when it comes to chocolate.

Did my months worth of cooking, and am going to put it all into individual containers sometime this week. Right now I'm Exhausted, went to bed a bit later than intended so today I plan to go to sleep as soon as I get home.

Started replacing one meal a day with a meal replacement shake, by the end of the week I will only eat lunch, the other two meals will be shakes, on top of my protein powder intake.
I bought some of those slimfasts, but to be honest I'm not a huge fan, and a friend gave me FIVE cannisters of the GNC lean meal replacement shake powder, so I'll start using that soon. :)

Drinking lots of water still and making sure I get my 70-105 grams of protein a day. I'm doing well with that, My fitness pal helps a lot

to say that today has been tough would be an understatement, I'm exhausted, and not hungry, but feeling a bit off. hopefully that will get better as this new diet progresses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment