Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just getting it all out on paper

Normal Months Bills
Rent 688
phone 76
electricity 220
trash 5
water 40
house gas30
car insurance 120
car gas 50
netflix - 7.99

1236.99

After the first month electricity will be much much lower, this months bill is that high thanks to a deposit etc.

I will be working a few hours of overtime every week, 4-8 hours a week will be plenty to help me sock some money away into savings. so that eventually I can have a nice nest egg. Right now, I'm terrified that I'm going to be broke and alone, you know? thsi situation has seriously screwed with my trust, but I'm confident that I can mange this on my own!! and I'm supposed to get a raise in a few months as well, soooo it will be all good. Eventually things will be good, for now I will just pay my bills, and do everything I can to not go under. I may have to put off my surgery if I have to pay anythign out of pocket, but even if i do, I will still get it done.

taking all donations!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and your new place! It will be nice for you to start fresh and I hope to be able to come see it in the next couple of weeks when we do our Stitch 'n Bitch!

    ReplyDelete