Wednesday, January 18, 2012

just thinking with my fingers

Started reading a new book called 4 hour body, it's amazing, conversational, the writer is truly charismatic, and I am going to try his techniques!

Trying to decide how to make Valentines for my team this year, thinking that I am going to get my embroidery machine up and running with hearts and happy vdays :)

Day 2 week one of eating only one meal a day, and I'm feeling great :) Going to try my GNC lean shake today and see if it's as bad as the reviews say, I'm hoping it's tastier than reviews tell me! since I have 5 containers ( All given to me for free!:D) I really like Slimfast, but I really do not like the price! I'm hopeful that mind over matter will work and I will be able to love it, because I need to love it, you know? and if I don't then I will print out a crap ton of coupons for slimfast and go shopping :) Not a huge deal!

I'm sleepy though, not a lack of energy sleepy, but that " I worked hard and could use a good nights sleep" sleepy, so I think I'll hit the sack.

This year I'm trying to blog more often, because I think it's a wonderful way to get my thoughts down and not forget them. Helps me sort through things, and hopefully, it will improve my writing. <3

~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment