Tuesday, January 3, 2012

hehehe My scale is broken, but I sure like those numbers!

So when I woke up this afternoon I stepped on my scale, as I do randomly throughout the week ( I know camping the scale is bad, I can't help it) and it said 235!!!! LOL!! since last time I checked I was 296, I found that hard to believe :P But man that number sure was nice!!


Beware Below this point is total honesty and talk about poop and vomit... skip it if you can't handle that!



Came home today to a sick puppy :( She had gotten sick all over the floor in the dining room, she almost knocked me over in her wild dash out of the door to finish what she'd started. I don't think it's possible for her to have anything left inside after how much she left outside and on my carpet. But I'm keeping an eye on her just in case. I do not want a repeat, Threw up 3 times while cleaning it up. *Shudder* Hate hate hate cleaning up any sort of poop, or vomit.... I'll do it, but I have an EXTREMELY sensitive nose, and even when I close off my nostrils ( Idk why I can do that, but almost all the people in my maternal family can) I can still feel that the air with the poop smell is thicker than regular air, and then the vomit ensues. Awful. *Shudder*

At work today I broke my own goal by 14! I only wanted to get 50, and manged to get 64 ( that's really good in case you are wondering lol) But my last ticket took the cake on the day! It was the BEST ticket I could have gotten to end a stressful monday back from a three day weekend! All I have to say about that, is good riddance! Due to my NDA I can't tell you what the petition was about, but I can tell you it was sick. I enjoyed applying that action.

I'm getting extremely sleepy, so I'm going to get off teh blog and watch some tv while I make sure the dog isn't going to have to go again.

Good night Bloggers, Living out loud is nice <3 I feel good being able to talk honestly about dog poop and bad days ^0^

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! I once hated my manual bathroom scale, too. It never gave me an accurate reading. So, I finally switched over to the Wii. It is awesome except that it talks to me...sometimes I don't like what it has to say..so most of the time the volume is down and I weigh..then I'm done until next time. Compared to my surgeon's scale, it's almost right...within 10 lbs. That could be because I weigh with barely anything on at home.

    Just a side note on the scale thing, my surgeon recommends weighing every single day to keep on top of what's going on with your body. He says that if you have a true gain (not just water), that you can do something about it over the next few days when the problem is small instead of waiting until you have a major gain and then trying to reverse it. So don't feel bad about jumping on that old scale. In a way, you're keeping a watch out for your future not just for the now. Right?

    Sorry, I skipped the poop and vomit part. Can't handle it especially when it comes from animals...sorry! It makes me sick just contemplating it. lol

    Take care and God bless you! Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Penny!:D I have a Wii as well my Wii fit is pretty awesome! My scale was doing GREAT til it stopped working it was within 4 pounds of the surgeons scale every time! I will def get another one like that, it worked like a champ! ( Of course before that I"ll just check the batteries :D)

    I totally understand skipping that part, I was there and I didn't want to read it! It's been a week already! Good Choices, and Good Results! I'm really enjoying all the fruits and veggies I'm free to purchase now that I make everything else homemade! It's cut down on groceries SO MUCH!!! lol Since it's cut down I've still been using that money on food, but just on things like Milk and Eggs, and Fruits and Veggies! I could eat strawberries forever! Have to portion them out though because the sugar content is so high.

    How has your New Years been?

    Be Blessed!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete