Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Clomid day two, cycle day 7

oh boy
I'm a mess of angry pandaness today.

Just all around not a happy camper.

It's the clomid, It leaves you tired, dizzy, and completely 100% psycho.

Oh well nothing I can do about that now, When I get home, I plan to attack my craft room, it needs to be cleaned, and vacuumed, and I need to move the sewing table again, I want to make the rtoom have as much space as possible.

This sunday I plan to attack my bedroom, and take all the clothes and such I don't wear anymore out and throw them away/give them to good will.

Too much clutter in my house! I want open airy spaces, not cramped cluttered spaces.

I'm going to start following the tutorials that Laura White has been putting up and get my crafty on, I should be ready for a baby to pop now haha, so I need to start making bags and pouches, and clutches, and decorating diaper wipe cases for the baby to come! I'll make a pink and blue set of everything, and then go on to make some in yellow, and some in green, just because I plan to have several diaper bags packed, one that stays int eh car, ont that stays with Daddy, one that stays with mommy, and one for baby sitters/ outside family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment