Thursday, March 3, 2011

Starting over... again, and again, and again

So I have been spotting alot the last few days, and today finally full fledged started my cycle, March 3rd 2010, day one of the new cycle, Am I depressed?

Well that's Bitter sweet really, because the treatments are working, I was able to ovulate, and have a period on my own, that's wonderful news, No provera needed this time, I called up the dr, and let the nurse know that I started today, and asked if I needed to come in, and if he wanted me to take the clomid this time, or try to ovulate on my own.

He did not need me to come in, he is happy that my period started on it's own, and he sent my prescription for Clomid to my pharmacy.

So I will try again, and hope again, and we will see what happens, if this is the month, then I"m having a december 8th baby.

2 comments:

  1. Mika,
    I've wanted to share this with you since learning about your blog and reading your journey toward motherhood...check out the Paul VI institute http://www.popepaulvi.com/
    whether you are pro-life, Catholic or not they might be able to help you achieve pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Teri! I appreciate that, I looked at the Site, and it looks like a wonderful opportunity.

    Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete