Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday friday friday

It's friday, and I"m so tired I don't even want to get up to pee.... It's been an emotionally exhausting week, and has taken it's toll on me in more ways than one.

When I get home tonight, I hope that Eugene is awake, if he's not, then he's probably going to be woken up while I vacuum my sewing room, and bring that huge roll of batting up the stairs. That going to take some time.

Then I'm going to stay up and quilt until the sun comes up, when I am going to go out tot he dog pen and clean up everything that remains of Zena.

And then I'm going to go find us a new dog, and get her a big comfy bed, and come home and get to know this puppy. Eugene is Adamant that we get a girl dog. So that's what I"m going for.

I need to sit down with Chris's quilt and actually finish that shit, before he gets mad at me LOL..... I can probably finish it this weekend.


Here is a recipe for Chipotle's hot sauce... which btw I'm addicted to

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=red_hot_salsa_recipe


It's friday, as the title suggests, and I just want it to be over already so I can go the hell home. :)


Later all

No comments:

Post a Comment