Thursday, March 17, 2011

Malachai moving in?

We went through this last year, when he wanted to move in, and we said Sure! And even got a two bedroom house so that he could, sadly, he changed his mind at the last minute, leaving Eugene and I feeling crappy.

Now he wants to move in with us again.

And I want him to as well, so we are trying to get him in!

Things I need to do, plan meals that I can start in the slow cooker in the mornings when I wake up, that he and Eugene can eat for dinner.
Things like Chili, Stew, potroast, Chicken noodle soup, Tortilla soup... things of that nature

And also things that he can easily pop in the oven, like meatloafs, and casseroles.

I think that this is going to be good for me and them.

My men, both under one roof! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment