Thursday, March 10, 2011

*sigh* What the hell Body, can you please work with me?

So The past two days, I've been spotting, with heavy mucus, IDK what the hell it is, sometimes it's really light red, sometimes it's really really dark red, no cluewhat the hell is going on,

Have decided to take the pregnancy test on saturday, when I wake up, because then I won't have to deal with work if it's negative, and I"ll have the support of a good friend later in the day.

I have to say, I'm exhausted, and keep getting run over with Nausea, but that's normal for PMS with me. My body is super sensitive to hormone fluctuations.

This weekend I need to go grab a new journal, so that I can write down how I"m feeling, I ran out of room in my last one, so it's time for a new one.

Can't wait for my lunch on Saturday with Laura! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment