Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things to do :)

So everyone here knows that I am who I am.

I curse like a sailor, and lose my temper and get over it pretty quickly, I hate getting stood up and lied to, I will tell you the truth to your face no matter what, and I love to craft.

So knowing that, why would you stand me up, then lie to me about it, and then be a bitch because you got called out for it?

*Sigh* Whatever, I've cut you out of my life, I don't need your Drama, Hello honey, I have my own.

Anyways! That was the first thing I needed to do today, was remove that person from my life, and now I feel better.

What I need to do over the course of the next few days is this :

Clean up craft room, and move my sewing table against the window to open up more space in there.

Take out all the damn trash up there, and in my bathroom

Do Laundry.

Move all the new fabrics I got over the past weekend from the living room floor to the craft room.

Figure out a way to keep that room organized.

Make a chore wheel, to make sure that I vacuum up there every day, it gets MESSY TO FAST!!

Do the dishes

Vacuum the whole house actually

Work on Chris's Quilt, have to make a celtic knot.

:)I have to do all of that, and stick to my guns about the chores! I'm so sick and tired of the house being a mess! Yes I'm tired, but that's no excuse! I should deal with it, and just work through it. :)
That's what my goal is, spend 1 hour a day ( After work) On house work, and one hours winding down, and then sleep and get ready to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment