Thursday, March 24, 2011

I HAS TEA!!!! ( Decaf ladies, don't worry)

So you all probably know that I've been trying to get off the sodas, I have this amazing 100oz mug that I bought to help me get there.

I have been faithfully bringing it to work every day, and making sure that I always fill up the ice trays when I finish off the ice ( Which btw is every damn day, I put two trays of ice in my mug each morning, and then fill it up with freshly brewed decaf iced tea)

So I forgot it today *SUPER HUGE SAD FACE* But instead of getting a soda, I totally filled up a cup with WATER and drank water until lunch! O.O Not only that, but then on lunch I ran home, and made a pot of tea, filled up my mug with ice, and then topped it off with tea, and ran back to work..... and I still didn't get a soda!!!

I'm happy :)

So Sodas are going the way of the dino, so is nail biting!

It's been three weeks of not biting my nails, and I have some really pretty fingers to show for it!


*SQUEEEEEE*


Later all Damn I'm all posty today

No comments:

Post a Comment