Thursday, March 24, 2011

How do you see yourself in your mind?

I ask because I"m often surprised by my reflection.... I wonder who that fat woman is LOL

I'm on a quest to lose weight, have been for a while, people tell me it's all about how you think of yourself, well here's how I picture myself in my head.

Thin,with streaming long hair, and always wearing a sundress or comfy jeans, and usually highheels or flipflops! :D
I see myself as vivacious and full of energy/life force.... I see myself smiling and happy inthe sunshine sparkling on the waves... With magic just dripping from my fingertips, creating an aura of complete centered power that I wear like a tiara....

Probably a little strange to read how one sees themself, but I wanted to know know you all see yourselves? Happy? Sad? Sucessful? Rich? Poor? Magical?

Let me know.. I really am curious! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment