Monday, March 28, 2011

Fewdz3/28/2011

Breakfast is Alfredo Pasta and breadsticks ( This is what I'm eating now)

For snacking purposes throughout the day, I have 1 peach, 1 apple, 3 oranges, 1 bowl of grapes, and 1 sliced up lemon (For my decaf tea) And 1 bag of popcorn should I choose to pop it

For lunch I have 1 ceasar salad and whatever fruit happens to still be available :D

Today is a delicious yummy foods day!

This weekend while Grocery shoppingwe purchased an entire bag of oranges 5 apples, a bag of grapes, 4 peaches, 3 lemons.... can you tell I've been in teh mood for fruit? LOL

Fun times :D

On an alternate note, today is Katy's first night home alone, we are hoping that she behaves.... She's only going to be alone for a few hours, but I still worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment