Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crabby pants?

So today was pretty awful lol I woke up ready to go, then got stuck in traffic, then omw into the building I had a sneezing fit ( I'm allergic to texas spring :P) And my nose ring flew out of my nose and into the parkinglot, IDK where the hell it is, so on lunch I had to go grab another one from the mall, 10 bucks I didn't want to spend., And then I had this jerk off irate customer who just really pissed me off, pushed all the wrong buttons.

and in the end.,.... I just need to breath and chill the hell out because life shouldn't be this dramatic! :)

I will go home play wow, and eat some brownies, and just chill, and hope that tomorrow i"m better able to handle whatever the hell comes my way.

I need to make sure that I put on my positive attitude before I even get out of bed, and simply deal with problems as a serene and loving member of the human race, Whether I like humans or not, >.>.

Silver linings in my day? I now have a beautiful flower nose ring tha tI love, I got to have the potato club for lunch ( YUMMY POTATOES ARE YUMMY) and I got to talk alot with friends and sister in law :).


I need a nap, but I can just go to sleep later, and that will be fine.


Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment