Monday, March 28, 2011

Here is Katie, the newest addition to our family








Katie has only been with us for 4 days, and she is already part of the family, she is adorable! Black Lab and Chow mix, super cute.

The only problems I can see if that she tends to run off with my makeup brushes, and wants to eat all of Eugene's Shoes.

We gave her a bath about an hour after we got her home, she was mostly fine for that, though she hates getting her tail washed or brushed lol.


She's super SKittish, and she tears up paper, she also hates to be in a room, by herself, and doesn't really like to eat, I mixed her food with warm water today and she ate more than she has for a while, I'm going to have to get some gravy, and start mixing that with her food, so that she will eat it, I don't want her to get sick, but I am very worried by her lack of appetite, she just pushes the bowl around alot. She's scared of the leash until you get her on it, so that's not too big of a deal, she's also amazing about bathroom! She will only go if she's on the leash, I"m really proud of her for that!

Her tail has finally come to settle at half mast, with the end curling up,and it occasionally wags, I'm waiting for the day to come that it is fully raised! :) She's such a good girl <3

Makes me so excited. :)


Anyways, this is our new puppy, Katie, she's 2, and seems to be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment