Sunday, March 20, 2011

Zena

So this weekend, last night actually, I was taking Zena outside, and she slipped her collar to go:chase a cat. I drove around, I walked the neighborhood for hours calling for her, but she was gone.
Finally gave up, put a bowl of food outside for her, certain shed come back when she was hungry. Morning came, she still wasn't home, Eugene went looking for her, but he couldn't find her either. Finally talked to a neighbor, they told me that they had taken Zena to an animal hospital, after witnessing someone in a white Ford explorer run her over, then back over her and drive over her again. They told me that she bled a lot, so they weren't sure what to do for her. They left her at tje hospital, and I called them this morning to find out she's passed away last night.
When she got to the Drs she wasnt breathing her oen anymore her heart was beating, but she died 15 minutes after she was brought in.

My poor poor baby girl, I miss yours much, youbare a joy, and it was an honor tonnage had you as my furry friend.

September 2009 thru march 2011, a short, but fulfilled life. I love you princess and will miss you every day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment