Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cycle day 14

This weekend is my O time! :D

I'm excited by the prospect of ovulating again this month, I know that it's going to one day produce a child, and that child will be loved by me more than you can ever imagine.

I am sleepy, and hyper at the same time, meaning that my mind is in teh gutter, and my filter is OFF.

Eugene and I are still deciding on a new puppy, have to find a good one for us.

We are going camping this weekend, to the sherwood forest fair as well, I hope to have a wonderful time.

Um... what else....

I'm starving, ravenous really, it's kinda scary LOL.

Going to go pick something to eat. :)

Hope everyone is having a good day. may post more later

I've not even touched my sewing machine since Zena died, I think I need to change that, make Eugene and I both a quilt for the weekend events.

It will be hard to do it without my faithful pup laying all over my fabric and eating my thread, but I'll do my best to get my joy back. When the new dog comes home, I will train her to sit up there with me as well, and we can have a good time together.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment