Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cycle day five, clomid day one

Pretty much today is the day that everyone should understand that I"m not taking your shit, I started ont eh hormones again, which means that you should back away slowly, and think through any and all statements to me, as I'm likely to snap you in half if you even look at me wrong.

You think that normal pms has bad side effects, then you've never been in a clomid induced rage.
I assure you that I know exactly what's going on, I simply have no ability to stop it from occurring. It's that time where, if you are easily butt hurt, you should probably not talk to me.

It's hard to go through, as my Sister in Law Amanda just found out ( She's got to start round two of her Clomid) I'm on round 6.. >.> At a ridiculous 150 miligrams, it's not the nicest drug I've ever been on, and I"m not the nicest person while on it. I know it's coming, I'm just letting you all know it's coming.

Don't hate me, hate the drug :P

Anyways, That's my schpiel for the day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment