Monday, March 28, 2011

Smilin through the pain!

Ever smiled so long that your cheeks actually got sore?
that's what's up with me right now, I've been smiling since I fell asleep last night. And now my cheeks are on fire! O.O lol

It's probably a good thing though.

When I get home, I need to take a shower, and settle in to play some wow.... Cannot freaking wait. That makes me sound like such a nerd, but you have no idea how amazing it is to wash your hair, get all comfy in your pj's and just get down to business playing wow.

Working 40hours a week, I pretty much have nothing but pain in my head, and it's extremely frustrating to constantly have a headache, I know it's because I look at monitors all day long, it's literally killing my eyes, I can see the degeneration. It's no good,

My hair is a mess, needs desperately to be conditioned, I've been so bad to it lately, it's a wonder it doens't just give the hell up. So I give it a nice deep condition tonight and finish it off my rubbing argan oil into the tips and then plastic wrapping them and cover it all with a warm towel. :)

Yes I know that seems like alot of work just for hair, but it's my favorite part of me,
heading to Crystal and Tim's later on tonight, once they get home from work, to pick up the brownies they made for us, very nice of them. :)

Ok I had that cinnabon and now I"m crashing, that's what you get for trying to spike yourself awake with sugar! Time to eat this cookie I think .

No comments:

Post a Comment